A majestic tree-lined driveway leads to the privately set property which offers a very rare opportunity to acquire a country lifestyle with the convenience of walking distance to the General Store for your morning coffee. Set on a gracefully undulating 45 acres approx. and offering 2 dwellings, this property holds plenty of potential and opportunity for its new owners. The main residence comprises of 4 bedrooms and multiple living zones. The stunning kitchen with stone benches and WIP and main living/dining area enjoy an elevated outlook to the pool and manicured gardens. There is also a cosy sunroom with wood heater, formal dining and a formal lounge which both have ornate fireplaces. There are 2 beautiful bathrooms and a large separate laundry with plenty of storage. The 2nd residence, fondly called 'The Cottage' has its own entrance off Hendy Main Rd, comprises of 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a north facing kitchen and living area complete with a wood heater and a veranda. A superb farm layout with shelter belt trees, 14 paddocks with various sizes with town water and most have electric fencing. There are various sheds including a shearing shed, tractor bays as well as stables. Within walking distance to Moriac Centre with the local primary school, post office, vet and General Store. Close proximity to Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre, the Geelong CBD and the Surf Coast, you really have the lifestyle you've dreamed of with the conveniences of the City so close by. Inspections are by appointment only.
- Secondary School bus services operate from the General Store.
- Pre-school and Kindergarten are located in the town.
- A variety of heritage apples, pomegranates, cherries,cut flowers and gums for timber.
- Separate solar system to heat the pool which can heat the pool to 30 plus degrees.
- Well maintained garden with plenty of shelter and space to enjoy the pool and BBQ area.
- Four and a half Kw solar electricity system for the main house.
- Town water to the farm, tank water as well. Two tanks, 104000 Lt and 22000 Lt, providing both town and rain water to the house and garden.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - CLOSING 14TH JULY, 2022 AT 3PM