Designed with family living in mind this fabulous four bedroom home on approx. one acre (4153sqm) caters perfectly for the growing family with plenty of space for everyone, including a separate study for those working from home. The striking entrance with its impressive chandelier opens to a spacious family room which can be warmed by a gorgeous wood heater with the option of the temperature throughout the home being controlled by 2 reverse cycle heating/cooling for year-round comfort. The gourmet kitchen which overlooks the family room and dining area is a standout, complete with beautiful 40mm stone benchtop with waterfall ends and plenty of cupboard space for storage, a 900mm oven & cooktop, dishwasher, integrated rangehood, and a walk-in pantry. This house offers generous walk-in-robes to all 4 bedrooms complete with shelving and hanging space. There is also internal access from the generous double garage which has an automated panel lift door. A lovely outlook abounds from all aspects of the home overlooking the garden, vegie patch and children's area with swing set and cubby. This house really brings the outside in with its large windows that allow the natural light to brighten up the interior of the home.
Additional features include:
- Energy wood burner
- Reverse osmosis water filter system in the kitchen
- LED down lights as well as pendant lights in the kitchen and dining
- LED Exterior flood lights to the rear x3
- Remote controlled ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- 10 year builder's guarantee
- Oak tree, peach tree, 2 apple trees, a dwarf pear tree and Japanese Maple as well as boundary shrubs
- TV antenna points in Lounge, Master bedroom.
- NBN Data point in Study
- Large Walk-in robes to all four bedrooms
- Chandelier in Entrance and Master WIR
- 2 reverse cycle heatingcooling air conditioners
- 2580mm ceiling height to entire residence
- Natural gas ready for connection when available in the area
- 6 Star Energy rating
Why build when you can have this superbly finished home in established surroundings that is only four years old with even more scope for further out buildings or shedding. This is just what you have been searching for, quiet rural living only 20 mins drive from Geelong and 1 hour to Melbourne.