This classic weatherboard home is located in a highly sought-after Geelong West street. Features Include:
- 3 good size bedrooms, each with built-in robes.
- Open plan kitchen / meals area with gas cooking, air-conditioner, gas heater and European laundry.
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath.
- Carpeted bedrooms and character filled floorboards throughout remaining areas.
- French doors in meals area open to a private multi-functional courtyard perfect for BBQing, entertaining or enjoying a quiet alfresco meal.
- Large backyard and double lock up garage.
- Conveniently located only a couple of minutes' walk to the renown Pakington Street shopping precinct.
Walking to the all the local shops and restaurants is a big plus for this property, while Geelong Train station is also close-by.
This place is bound to attract a lot of interest, so make sure you register to inspect right away so you don't miss out!!