Oozing character and charm, this striking home sits along a tree-lined street in arguably one of Geelong's most desirable pockets. Literally metres to all of the action of Pakington Street, you will enjoy boutique cafes, shops and restaurants at your fingertips.
This beautifully charmed home offers:
- Polished timber floor boards lead the way to three spacious bedrooms, one with BIR, another with BIS and a fireplace wall design
- Central updated bathroom and laundry
- An open plan kitchen, living and dining area with fantastic natural light
- Lounge is complemented by a cosy open plan fireplace, TV wall mount brackets and shelving
- Ducted heating throughout
- Outside you will embrace a spacious manicured yard with the luxury of rear lane access via an electric gate
With close proximity to the Geelong CBD, GMHBA stadium and local prestigious Primary and Secondary schools!!