Situated in a beautiful tree-lined street & only moments from Geelong's Waterfront sits this breathtaking & immaculately presented four bedroom renovated Californian Bungalow. Comprising:
- Master bedroom with WIR and gorgeous, large ensuite with soaker bath and frameless walk-in shower
- Two further great sized bedrooms, both with BIR's and an adjoining bathroom
- Fourth attic style bedroom
- Multiple living areas inside and out
- Dining & living area with bifold doors opening onto a north facing undercover deck and pool area
- Expansive kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space, stone benchtops, stainless - steel appliances, 900mm Smeg oven, breakfast bar and wine racks
- Formal lounge area boasts plantation shutters and overlooks the perfectly manicured front garden
- Upstairs offers a further third living area, bedroom retreat, study space or home office
- Third central bathroom
- Double garage accessed via the rear laneway and space for a third car to be parked
Other features include plantation shutters throughout, ducted heating, gas log fires, ceiling fans, split-system units.
Original lead-light windows and heritage detailing.
As an added bonus, both regular pool and garden maintenance is included.
This home will blow you away with its beauty and finishes and is perfectly located near the vibrant Pakington Street, the city centre, Rippleside Park and beach and is only a short drive away from some of the top schools that Geelong has to offer including The Geelong College, and Kardinia International and a choice of public high schools. It is also perfectly located close to two of Geelong's train stations for easy travelling to Melbourne and beyond.