This beautiful family residence is situated on a generous 836m2 (approx) allotment, and enjoys northern rear aspect, perfect for entertaining. Comprised:
- Formal living area featuring ornamental fireplace and plantation shutters
- Kitchen/melas area offering Timber island benchtop, freestanding 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Great size Informal living area with split system heating/cooling
- 2 bedrooms offering BIR's and plantation shutters
- 3rd bedroom or study with built in wall shelves
- Enormous master bedroom with split system heating/cooling, ensuite bathroom offering a separate bath and shower and external access
- Main bathroom with shower over bath & toilet
- Central Laundry
- Outside boasts a huge paved, undercover area perfect for all year round entertaining and this leads to a huge secure garden, perfect for the kids to play.
- Features include high ceilings, Floorboards throughout, Plantation shutters, Ornamental fireplaces, Leadlight windows, Hydronic heating, Solar Panels & Recycle water tank for the garden.
- Secure tandem carport, lock up garage/workshop as well as additional OSP for one car
This home is superbly located close to the trainline & is walking distance to Pakington Street whilst also being zoned for quality schools such as Chilwell & St Roberts Primary Schools & St Josephs, Sacred Heart & Geelong college.
*Monthly garden maintenance can be included if required, please discuss this with our agent.