Property Management Services
We Go The Extra Step With Professional, Personalised Service
Maxwell Collins invites you to become our valued client. We thank you for making the right decision in allowing our company to provide you with information on our Property Management Services.
With extensive experience within the Property Management Sector, Kyren Grima, Wade Coleman, Tania Hrabar, Jessica Fitzmaurice, Fiona Noonan, Tamara Dunstan and our Manager Matthew Keys pride themselves on meeting the needs of their Landlords. This is achieved with an approach based on professionalism and a high level of service.
You can be confident that you will receive personalised attention from YOUR Property Manager who will communicate directly with YOU.
It takes great care and skill to lease and manage a client's investment property effectively, whilst also maximising the return at all times. We take enormous care with tenant selection; we personally show all tenants through each property and conduct thorough reference and database checks.
The office of Maxwell Collins is open 6 days a week and provides tenants with a number of rent paying options including:- Direct Debit, BPay, Cash/cheque payment at office, Direct Deposit, Centrepay.
THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE
We Provide A Simple, Easy To Understand Fee Structure, Giving You The Confidence of Knowing That There Are No Hidden Charges
OUR LEASING FEE INCLUDES:
* Initial inspection, market appraisal and recommendations for any property improvement.
* Marketing of the property including - "For Lease" board newspaper advertising, internet listings (realestateview.com.au, realestate.com.au,domain.com.au, maxwellcollins.com.au) and photography.
* Inspecting the property with potential tenants.
* Receiving, processing and screening tenancy applications.
* Completing reference checks and nation wide data tenancy check.
* Discussing proposed tenant with the owner. * Preparing tenancy documentation in accordance with the residential tenancy legislation. - Real Estate Institute of Victoria Lease Agreement - Condition Report - Inventory of Fixtures & Fittings There is a lot more to managing your investment than just collecting the rent.
OUR MANAGEMENT FEE INCLUDES:
* Establishing and maintaining property & rental records.
* Collecting rental payments in accordance with the lease agreement.
* Monitoring rent payments to limit arrears and potential rental disasters.
* Pay authorised accounts & charges including council & water rates, insurance, Owners Corporation fees and any other payments.
* Disburse the net rental to the owner in accordance with the owners instructions form with a statement detailing all income and authorised outgoings.
* Conduct periodic Routine Maintenance Inspections and provide a written report to the owner.
* Attend to maintenance requests from the tenant which include: - Advise owner of necessary repairs - Prepare detailed specifications for trades people - Arrange quotes for repairs and maintenance - Inspect completed works - Pay accounts
* Prepare applications and serve notices in compliance with relevant legislation and tenancy agreement.
* Represent the owner at VCAT and co-ordinate evictions in conjunction with Victoria Police if necessary.
* Administer rental reviews.
* Complete lease renewals.
* Collecting and receipting the rent and lodgement of the bond with the Residential Tenancies Bond Authority.
* Providing copies of the lease agreement to the Landlord and Tenant
* Providing information sheets such as - Rights & Responsibilities and Condition Report